Would you like the peace of mind of a lawyer prepared Will, but don’t have the time for lengthy meetings with a lawyer?
Our Wills Express service is perfect for you.
Unlike other online Will services, you still get to speak to a lawyer on the telephone and your Will is prepared by a lawyer for your circumstances.
How it works:
- Complete the online form below.
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are completed as a minimum.
- Once you are happy with the information provided, please enter your payment details and then submit.
- One of our lawyers will contact you to make sure we understand your circumstances and to discuss any questions.
- We will prepare your Will and send it out to you for review and signing.
Please note: our Wills Express services does not consider your broader Estate Planning needs, such as difficult family situations or how your superannuation sits with your Will. If you would like these matters considered, you should utilise our Estate Planning services.
One of the main questions we get asked by clients is ‘do I need to get Probate?’. The answer is not always a simple yes or no. To determine whether or not probate is needed we need to look at what assets were held by the deceased at the time of their death. Before banks…Read More
When purchasing a property one of the most important questions you will need to ask yourself and put your mind to is the way you would like to own the property. There are four main forms of ownership. These include sole proprietorship, joint tenants, tenants in common in equal shares and tenants in common in…Read More