Would you like the peace of mind of a lawyer prepared Will, but don’t have the time for lengthy meetings with a lawyer?
Our Wills Express service is perfect for you.
Unlike other online Will services, you still get to speak to a lawyer on the telephone and your Will is prepared by a lawyer for your circumstances.
How it works:
- Complete the online form below.
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are completed as a minimum.
- Once you are happy with the information provided, please enter your payment details and then submit.
- One of our lawyers will contact you to make sure we understand your circumstances and to discuss any questions.
- We will prepare your Will and send it out to you for review and signing.
Please note: our Wills Express services does not consider your broader Estate Planning needs, such as difficult family situations or how your superannuation sits with your Will. If you would like these matters considered, you should utilise our Estate Planning services.
Many clients come to us with questions about how to look after someone with particular needs after their death. This could be an adult child with a disability or an adult child whom you are concerned will simply waste their inheritance. Whilst there are several options for these beneficiaries depending on your circumstances, one of…Read More
A guardianship clause in your Will is your opportunity to nominate who will look after and care for your children when you die. The guardianship clause in your Will is an indication of your wishes only and as such is not binding. The person you have appointed as your guardian can be challenged by an…Read More