Would you like the peace of mind of a lawyer prepared Will, but don’t have the time for lengthy meetings with a lawyer?
Our Wills Express service is perfect for you.
Unlike other online Will services, you still get to speak to a lawyer on the telephone and your Will is prepared by a lawyer for your circumstances.
How it works:
- Complete the online form below.
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are completed as a minimum.
- Once you are happy with the information provided, please enter your payment details and then submit.
- One of our lawyers will contact you to make sure we understand your circumstances and to discuss any questions.
- We will prepare your Will and send it out to you for review and signing.
Please note: our Wills Express services does not consider your broader Estate Planning needs, such as difficult family situations or how your superannuation sits with your Will. If you would like these matters considered, you should utilise our Estate Planning services.
With such a multicultural population, it is not uncommon for us to meet with clients who have assets in overseas countries, whether that be real estate, bank accounts or superannuation funds. But does their Australian Will cover these assets? The default answer is generally no – unless the foreign country where those assets are held…Read More
If you’re a Financial Planner, you’re invited to a free seminar! Join us on 5 September 2018 for lunch and to hear Jessica Amberley discuss topics like: Testamentary Trusts and Asset Protection – Bloodline and 3G trusts – How good is the protection? – Additional strategies Tricky Gifts – Overseas assets – Digital assets…Read More