Would you like the peace of mind of a lawyer prepared Will, but don’t have the time for lengthy meetings with a lawyer?
Our Wills Express service is perfect for you.
Unlike other online Will services, you still get to speak to a lawyer on the telephone and your Will is prepared by a lawyer for your circumstances.
How it works:
- Complete the online form below.
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are completed as a minimum.
- Once you are happy with the information provided, please enter your payment details and then submit.
- One of our lawyers will contact you to make sure we understand your circumstances and to discuss any questions.
- We will prepare your Will and send it out to you for review and signing.
Please note: our Wills Express services does not consider your broader Estate Planning needs, such as difficult family situations or how your superannuation sits with your Will. If you would like these matters considered, you should utilise our Estate Planning services.
Already have a Will in place? That’s great! Did you know that there are many life changes that can occur which will result in the need to update your Will? Planning to get married? Just got married? One very important life milestone is marriage. If you have decided to get married since doing your Will…Read More
Let’s face it – most of us are time poor, and most of us are reluctant to spend extra money where it seems like there is a less expensive alternative. Preparing your own Will from a Will Kit seems to address both of these – easy to do at home, and a lot less money…Read More