Would you like the peace of mind of a lawyer prepared Will, but don’t have the time for lengthy meetings with a lawyer?
Our Wills Express service is perfect for you.
Unlike other online Will services, you still get to speak to a lawyer on the telephone and your Will is prepared by a lawyer for your circumstances.
How it works:
- Complete the online form below.
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are completed as a minimum.
- Once you are happy with the information provided, please enter your payment details and then submit.
- One of our lawyers will contact you to make sure we understand your circumstances and to discuss any questions.
- We will prepare your Will and send it out to you for review and signing.
Please note: our Wills Express services does not consider your broader Estate Planning needs, such as difficult family situations or how your superannuation sits with your Will. If you would like these matters considered, you should utilise our Estate Planning services.
Currently there are two Enduring Powers of Attorney in Victoria: An “Enduring Power of Attorney”, which allows you to appoint one or more people to make financial and personal matters on your behalf. The scope of this document is quite broad. An “Enduring Power of Attorney (Medical Treatment)”, which allows you to appoint one person…Read More
Would you have thought an unsent SMS could be a Will? Well, the Courts think so! Have a read of this fascinating article to see how that came about. It goes to show the importance of making sure a Will is done properly. Whether or not the gentleman in question actually intended his unsent SMS…Read More