Would you like the peace of mind of a lawyer prepared Will, but don’t have the time for lengthy meetings with a lawyer?
Our Wills Express service is perfect for you.
Unlike other online Will services, you still get to speak to a lawyer on the telephone and your Will is prepared by a lawyer for your circumstances.
How it works:
- Complete the online form below.
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are completed as a minimum.
- Once you are happy with the information provided, please enter your payment details and then submit.
- One of our lawyers will contact you to make sure we understand your circumstances and to discuss any questions.
- We will prepare your Will and send it out to you for review and signing.
Please note: our Wills Express services does not consider your broader Estate Planning needs, such as difficult family situations or how your superannuation sits with your Will. If you would like these matters considered, you should utilise our Estate Planning services.
I get this question fairly often from slightly baffled and even frustrated clients who have tried to read through their Wills and found they get stuck on some of the wording. After all, they reason, this is my Will, shouldn’t it just say what I want in simple terms?! And I feel for them! …Read More
When you own a property or part of a property in your own name, your Will controls what happens to that property. We often see clients wishing to provide a loved one (usually a spouse) with the ability to live in that house, and yet still ensuring that the house ultimately ends up with someone…Read More