Would you like the peace of mind of a lawyer prepared Will, but don’t have the time for lengthy meetings with a lawyer?
Our Wills Express service is perfect for you.
Unlike other online Will services, you still get to speak to a lawyer on the telephone and your Will is prepared by a lawyer for your circumstances.
How it works:
- Complete the online form below.
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are completed as a minimum.
- Once you are happy with the information provided, please enter your payment details and then submit.
- One of our lawyers will contact you to make sure we understand your circumstances and to discuss any questions.
- We will prepare your Will and send it out to you for review and signing.
Please note: our Wills Express services does not consider your broader Estate Planning needs, such as difficult family situations or how your superannuation sits with your Will. If you would like these matters considered, you should utilise our Estate Planning services.
The Executor of your Will is the person appointed by you who becomes responsible in carrying out the terms of your Will and your wishes. Choosing who to appoint as your Executor is not an easy task. The duties of an Executor can be time-consuming and at times confusing. This is especially true for family…Read More
You would probably be surprised to learn how often we are asked about whether a particular family member can challenge a Will. In my experience, when clients raise concerns about their family “black sheep” and whether they can challenge, they feel somewhat embarrassed and usually like their family is different. But the reality is that…Read More