Would you like the peace of mind of a lawyer prepared Will, but don’t have the time for lengthy meetings with a lawyer?
Our Wills Express service is perfect for you.
Unlike other online Will services, you still get to speak to a lawyer on the telephone and your Will is prepared by a lawyer for your circumstances.
How it works:
- Complete the online form below.
- Ensure that all mandatory fields are completed as a minimum.
- Once you are happy with the information provided, please enter your payment details and then submit.
- One of our lawyers will contact you to make sure we understand your circumstances and to discuss any questions.
- We will prepare your Will and send it out to you for review and signing.
Please note: our Wills Express services does not consider your broader Estate Planning needs, such as difficult family situations or how your superannuation sits with your Will. If you would like these matters considered, you should utilise our Estate Planning services.
Many people are surprised to learn that assets held jointly with another person usually do not form part of their estate when they pass away. In fact, some surprising things can happen with jointly owned assets which you may not be aware of. Let’s take a look at some of the more common ones. Real…Read More
Purchasing a property is a big deal! Finding the right property that meets your needs and desires can be difficult. When you think you have found the right property and have signed the contract of sale, it could be comforting to know that you have a cooling off period. Section 31 of the Sale of…Read More